Isuzu's all-new MU-X
Combining bold and dynamic design, with a comprehensive suite of standardised safety, driver-assist technologies and improved capabilities including segment-topping 3.5-tonne braked towing capacity, the all-new Isuzu MU-X is the most advanced Isuzu ever built. Available from Isuzu UTE Dealerships from the 2nd of August, the all-new Isuzu MU-X will be available across three model variants; LS-M, LS-U and LS-T in both 4x4 and 4x2.
Regardless of variant, each model is equipped with new-levels of premium features and finishes, the latest on-board technology including Android Auto and wireless Apple CarPlay and is powered exclusively by Isuzu's new 4JJ3-TCX, 3-litre turbo-diesel engine producing 140kW and 450Nm—matched with an intuitive six-speed automatic transmission.
- Unique Australian-specification driven by local feedback, combines 3.5-tonne braked towing, off-road prowess and family-focused features in a large seven-seat SUV.
- Isuzu's Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS) standardises active and passive safety with driver assist technology across the range.
- Modernised with more space, improved comfort and premium features, including Android Auto and wireless Apple CarPlay as standard.
- Reengineered 3-Litre turbo-diesel, 140kW and 450Nm powertrain, with an improved 6-speed auto transmission
- On sale 2 nd August, 2021 with an introductory drive away price on the flagship MU-X LS-T 4x4 at $63,990.
For more information, visit: www.isuzuute.com.au