Sea-Doo purpose built for fishing
BRP has announced a new, specialised Sea-Doo model purpose-built for fishermen and women. According to the manufacturers, the 2019 Sea-Doo FISH PRO is the first Personal Watercraft (PWC) built specifically from the factory for fishing.
The FISH PRO has a long list of features, including a removable LinQ Fishing Cooler, Garmin Navigation and Fish Finder, bench seat for ease of movement, angled gunwale footrests for stability and comfort, and trolling mode. It is the ideal watercraft for anglers looking for an advantage when pursuing the ultimate trophy catch in any conditions.
“Recreational fishing is one of the top practiced activities in the world,” said Bernard Guy, BRP Senior Vice-President, Global Product Strategy.
“And while it grows in popularity, more and more people are discovering the benefits of fishing from a PWC. The FISH PRO is a perfect choice, combining the capability they need with the versatility to be used as a recreational watercraft.”
PWC and fishing enthusiasts should enjoy the Sea-Doo FISH PRO’s features, such as:
- Easier access to fishing spots, from shallow freshwater to deep sea offshore.
- Smaller size = more time fishing and less time worrying about preparation, clean up or crew
- Fraction of the cost of other fishing vessels with its lower purchase price and operating costs
- More fun and faster travel to and from fishing spots
- Closer to the fishing action Page 2
- Designed with easy access to fishing-specific features
- Comfortable and stable for fishing from any position
- Flexibility to convert a fishing craft into a Sea-Doo experience for the entire family