Simrad RS100 & RS100B VHF radios
SIMRAD has announced the arrival of its premium multi-station black box marine radio systems - the SIMRAD RS100 and RS100-B.
The RS100 and RS100-B are modular VHF systems that are expandable up to eight handsets (four wired and four wireless) and four external speakers - ideal for use as an on-board intercom on larger boats.
The wireless handsets duplicate the radio display and controls on easy-to-read screens viewable under all lighting conditions, even bright sunlight.
All primary functions are accessible from the handset with channel scan and favourites, alphanumeric keypad, clear audio, handset station naming and 60-second audio rewind. And with inductive charging (cordless charging), you are only a push of a button away from staying in touch, no matter where you are on the boat!
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Connect up to four wireless and four wired handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer and up to four external speakers
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- 60-second audio rewind
- Configurable external speakers with volume offsetting
- Handset backlight settings can be grouped with NMEA 2000® backlight groups so MFD’s and VHF Radios can have backlight controlled together
- Track Buddy – track up to five “buddies” using their VHF MMSI
And additionally for the RS100-B,
- Integrated Class-B AIS transmitter and receiver
- Bundled with dedicated GPS receiver, GPS-500 for AIS transmission
For more information: www.simrad-yachting.com.