Alvey Orbiter spinning reel
ICONIC Australian reel manufacturer, Alvey, has announced the launch of the new Alvey Orbiter range of spinning reels.
Following a two-year research and development program to expand its range of products, Alvey is aiming to bring the best products to the market in Australia and overseas.
The new Orbiter range of spinning reels currently has 4 models, SR60, SR80 SR100 and the SR200.
The Orbiter range feature black and gold colouring and boast some impressive features such as 9+1 stainless steel ball bearings, 5.8:1 gear ratio, excellent line capacity, oversized machined handle knob and smooth gearing. Alvey also says, the drag strength on these reels is incredible.
- 9+1 Percision Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Aluminium Body & Aero Rotor Technology
- Reinforced Carbon Macromolecule (RCM) Rotor
- Dual Colour Anodized Aluminium Spool With CNC Machine Cut Holes
- Laser Engraved Spool Lip
- Left / Right Interchangeable CNC Machine Cut Anodized Aluminium Screw-in Handle
- CNC Machine Cut Andoized Aluminium Power Handle Knob
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- CNC Machine Cut Brass Pinion Gear
- Reinforced Die-Cast Zinc Main Drive Gear
- Xtreme Tournament Carbon Disc Drag (XTD) System
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System
- Thick Bail-Arm System
- Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
Alvey says, these are a must for Alvey brand lovers and spinning reel enthusiasts.
Available for pre order at Alvey Authorised Retailers or on www.alvey.com.au now and in store December 2019.
Pricing ranges from $199 to $289.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org