Okuma Cavalla lever drag
OKUMA says its new Cavalla lever drag reels contain the key concepts of Okuma’s leading lever drag overhead platforms, taking shape in a more compact and accessible package, advancing the power and performance that is available to everyday anglers.
Built tough, the Cavalla’s one-piece, fully-machined, rigid aluminium frame is designed to tolerate pressure and torque, coming with a Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease, for smooth stopping power, and 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears for reliable performance.
The Cavalla is available in a variety of models in both single and two speed to cover vertical jigging to live bait fishing, and casting to light trolling for species such as mackerel, kingfish, tuna and billfish:
Rigid 1-piece frame and left sideplate construction
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminium frame and sideplates
- 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Carbonite drag system with Cal's drag grease
- Cold forged, Type-II anodised, machined aluminium spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- 4BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodised aluminium handle arm
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness
- On/Off bait clicker for all lever drag models
For more information: www.okuma.com.au