SPECIFICALLY designed for saltwater use, Cedros spinning reels feature Okuma's patented LITECAST construction design for reduced weight, while maintaining maximum strength and durability, along with a Dual Force Drag System for extreme stopping power and proprietary High Density Gearing with corrosion resistant coating for sustained performance.
Initially available in 8000, 10000 and 14000 sizes, these reels boast a comprehensive features list that also includes 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings, Hydro Block watertight drag seal, machined aluminium screw in handle and loads more.
Classy looks, power and performance in a feature packed, value for money bluewater reel that will put the brakes on the big ones.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Rigid and corrosion resistant LITECAST™ construction
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- Manual bail trip function for the ultimate reliability
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
- Machined aluminium, screw-in handle
RRP from $279.90
For more information: tackletactics.com.au