Okuma JAW spinning reels
OKUMA says its new JAW Spin range puts the smooth, balanced and solid feel of much pricier reels into the hands of anglers who are looking to step up their fishing performance.
The JAW corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor house stainless steel bearings, precision machined gearing, and a Japanese multi-disc felt drag. JAW Spin is finished in a matte grey metallic and an eye-catching burnt orange colour scheme.
JAW Spin features:
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag
- 3BB + 1RB bearings
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminum, anodised spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalising System
For more information: www.okuma.com.au