2018 Murray Codference
MURRAY cod lovers here's one for your diaries, because the Victorian Fishing Authority is anticipating this December's Murray Codference will be the biggest yet.
There are some sensational speakers locked in to talk about the very latest on how this iconic Aussie species is tracking.
So, if you love Murray cod, golden perch and other native fish, come along to hear from:
- Our keynote speaker, Australian competition fisher, Carl Jocumsen, will share his fishing journey and bring his latest tournament tactic tips, fresh off the USA Bass Pro circuit
- Lubin Pfeiffer talking tactics to land big Murray cod
- Bill Classon on Victoria’s native fish revolution
- Will Trueman telling us how good trout cod and Macquarie perch fishing was and how to get it back
- Stephen Booth sharing the latest golden perch impoundment fishing tactics
- Robbie Alexander's knowledge on local water, local fish and tips on getting the kids involved
- Researchers on how our native fish populations have improved over the last 20 years and, what’s made the difference.
You can download a provisional conference program HERE.
Participants will also receive:
- A Codference 2018 satchel
- Limited edition Care for cod Kattafurra surface lure
- Care for cod boat decal sticker
- Codference proceedings brochure
- Care for cod removable tattoo (for the kids - or young at heart!)
Sunday, December 9 between 9 am and 4 pm
Eastbank Conference Centre, 70 Welsford Street, Shepparton
Please register for the 2018 Murray Codference HERE.
This is a FREE event. Registrations help us plan catering that will include complimentary lunch and refreshments for the duration of the Conference for all attendees.
You can download the event flier HERE.