National Homeless Collective and Far North Sports Fishing/Nomad Sportfishing Adventures offering trip of a lifetime!
WIN an incredible all-inclusive fishing charter for you and a mate aboard Far North Sports Fishing/Nomad Sportfishing Charters valued at over $25,000!
• Ultimate Adventure - Portlands Road
• Private charter flight to/from Cairns
• 7 days / 6 nights of bluewater fishing with selected river and estuary fishing
• Key reefs may include Bligh, Log and Ferguson, Claremont Isles, Princess Charlotte Bay
• 70ft Mothership (Blue Martini) plus 3 x 20ft center consoles (max 2 per cabin)
• All food and non-alcoholic beverages included
• Top of the line Shimano rods, reels, and terminal tackle included
• Nomad 12 lure blue water packs x 2
• Top of the line Shimano bluewater rod and reel combos x 2 to keep!
• Private Luxury Charter with only 6 guests on board and 6 crew
• Return Airfares to and from Cairns from your nearest major capital city
PLUS there are also 20 x BCF $200 vouchers to be won!
The Ultimate Adventure is tailored to anglers with a taste for exploring very remote locations with some of the best fishing in the world!
Charter dates are set for 3-9 March, 2022 (charter dates can be changed subject to availability only, otherwise as listed).
Tickets are just $25 each and are limited to 5,800 and will sell out fast – don't miss the boat!
This raffle is open to all Australian Residents, not only do you have the chance to WIN the Ultimate Fishing Charter, but this raffle also supports the National Homeless Collective, a grassroots Australian charity that creates solutions to complex issues arising from homelessness, domestic violence, and social disadvantage.
Limited tickets on offer, CLICK HERE and don't miss out!