OzFish Unlimited seeks media manager
OZFISH Unlimited is a new not-for-profit charity dedicated to helping the millions of Aussie recreational fishos take action to improve the health of their local fishing grounds and ensure the future of fishing.
OzFish Unlimited partners with fishers and the broader community to invest time and resources into the protection and restoration of our waterways, counteracting decades of degradation.
Working with and reporting to the director engagement and culture, your main focus will be to help enhance OzFish's brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The media manager will be responsible for developing and administering media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and OzFish.
• Collaborating with the director engagement and culture in mapping out and delivering a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for OzFish and why.
• Develop, and manage the delivery of effective paid and non-paid social media strategies and content that result in growth and community engagement.
• Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
• Ensure content is informative and engaging and translates to online customer growth and improved brand experiences.
• Assist in the production of video, audio, multimedia presentations, graphics, EDMs and other marketing assets.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong community.
• Collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
The media manager requires a combination of social media management and editorial and media management skills, with a “customer first” mindset. OzFish says the successful applicant will be a self-starter, have high attention to detail and meet all of the following criteria:
1. Demonstrated passion and involvement in recreational fishing.
2. Demonstrated ability to create multiple forms of content for social media and digital platforms and use social media to distribute that content in creative and engaging ways.
3. Demonstrated understanding of branding, online marketing and media concepts, and a commitment to keeping abreast of the latest platforms, trends, tools and possibilities; the ability to understand different audiences, to find and use data to develop insight into OzFish’s diverse audiences.
4. Proven track record in social media campaign activity, including strong grasp of social media and digital marketing tools, trends and strategies.
How you apply is up to you.
Contact: Renee Ferenc, Director of Engagement and Culture, 0402 019 193 or email: email@example.com.