ACCORDING to the manufacturers you’ll be seeing many new and innovative ideas this year from Formosa Marine. Here is just some of those already rolling out the door.
Formosa Marine’s No.1 Dealer, Gold Coast Boating Centre, will showcase the first designs for 2019 with the release of the X2 Bowrider Customer Demo Boat at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show. Their stand is situated in the Sports, Leisure and Fishing Precinct.
Formosa Marine’s innovation for the X2 Bowrider includes;
- New Integrated Headlights for running in creeks and rivers, approaching the boat ramp and driving onto the trailer at night.
- New Formosa ‘Offshore’ style Windscreen. A beautiful and unique design built inhouse at Formosa, with heavy duty frames and grab rails.
- New Rear Folding Seat design for the Full Access ‘Active Transom’.
- Full Access Active Transom is a unique folding door system creates a massive casting deck or lounging platform giving full use of the transom area and the ultimate access to the water.
- Water Ballast System. Formosa’s unique four (4) chamber counterbalance design for unrivalled stability at rest.
- Large Bow Seating Area with accessible storage area underneath and removable cushions and centre board in which to create the perfect fishing platform.
These features are available now.
According to the manufacturers,this model is definitely a unique boat that you need to see first-hand. It demonstrates, they say, the quality of build, engineering and passion that Formosa Marine incorporates into their aluminium plate boats.
The original X Bowrider was released in 2016 and has proven popular. It’s possibly the perfect cross-over boat. Enjoy family skiing one day then transform it for offshore fishing the next. The X has a folding wake tower with rocket launcher, raised dash, high seating position and the ability to safely venture offshore.
This model has even more features added, hence the name, X2. It’s been very thoughtfully fitted out by Gold Coast Boating Centre with a F225 Yamaha, Raymarine electronics, Fusion Marine Entertainment, Ecco Wireless Camera, custom cushioning and custom cut SeaDek, plus more.
To view the X2, visit Gold Coast Boating Centre’s stand at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show, 2019, or check it out in their undercover display room at 64 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads, QLD. Discuss your Formosa purchase with their experienced sales team on 07 5576 7388.
For more information, click HERE.