Quintrex unveils 2021 range
QUINTREX has reinvigorated its lineup with the relaunch of five of its most popular models to the public – the Fishabout, Top Ender, Cruiseabout, Ocean Spirit and Hornet.
From keen fishos with the Top Ender and Hornet, to families with the Cruiseabout and Fishabout, and offshore adventurers with the Ocean Spirit, the 2021 lineup aims towards delivering a newly refreshed model for every boatie.
“Thanks to an ongoing investment towards delivering innovation and cutting-edge products, Quintrex has affirmed itself as the long-standing market leader in aluminium boating,” said Telwater BRP general manager Sam Heyes.
“At our core is a strong team of the industry’s best boat builders and designers, who have invested their hard work and efforts towards enhancing our lineup and delivering increased functionality for consumers, an easy buying process and a product that looks, feels and performs like no other.”
Quintrex has also launched its first ever Boat Bundle strategy, designed to simplify product optimisation by delivering a clean-cut way to option up a boat with a package of specially selected features to suit key lifestyle demands.
Boasting affordability and simplicity, customers can opt for an entry level boat that only features the bare essentials – now known as the Fishabout, Cruiseabout, Top Ender, Ocean Spirit and Hornet. Alternatively, to enhance the overall on-water experience, consumers can upgrade with up to three boat bundle options aptly named the Comfort Bundle, Fishing Bundle and Captain’s Bundle. Or boaties can dive in with all the bells and whistles thanks to the Pro model – Fishabout Pro, Cruiseabout Pro, Top Ender Pro, Ocean Spirit Pro and Hornet Pro, which feature all the premium extras.
Driven by the businesses promise of boating made easy, together with insight from the global marine market, the new lineup is said to pave the way towards further nurturing new boaties into the industry.
“Boating is booming now more than ever which lends itself to a heightened number of new entrants stepping into the industry however, we find that industry wide the buying process can sometimes be overwhelming when knowing how to build the perfect boat for your lifestyle, especially for those who are shopping online,” Sam said.
“Therefore, we hope that through this approach, shopping online will be less intimidating by selecting a Bundle that meets our consumers particular wants and needs – whether that’s a boat built for fishing, family comfort or the captain’s driving experience.”
With customers still able to option up with individual items, Quintrex will continue to deliver the same high level of customisation. Featuring all new changes set to take the market by storm, Quintrex will also launch an all-new stripe design. Aimed towards streamlining brand image and representing a consistent look across its boats, the number of stripe designs will reduce from the five current patterns to one stripe. With the entire range set to don the fresh attire, the Quintrex brand will be easily recognised from near and far.
Other structural changes, implemented to further drill down on the mechanics, rideability and overall boating experience of Quintrex include:
* A heightened transom for enhanced on-water performance.
* Redesigned dashboard across the Fishabout and Cruiseabout ranges to achieve the housing of larger electronics and sounders whilst improving overall storage capacity.
* Enhanced aluminium Ocean Spirit cabin design aimed to improve factory efficiencies and overall product quality whilst improving technology capabilites.
*Hydraulic steering now standard across all models over 5-metres to improve the overall ride experience.
* Dual maxi bracket standard across all 2021 models to allow for more versatility and customisation.
* Mechanical tilt steering standard on base models up to 5-metres and hydraulic tilt steering across all Fishabout Pro models to drill down on driver ergonomics.
* Redesigned side pockets to enhance overall fit and finish across all 2021 models.
* Seamless upholstery finish with “no-see fastening” now implemented for the Cruiseabout bow seating area and deluxe rear lounges in all applicable models.
* Increased underfloor storage to meet customer demand for secure tackle space.
More info at quintrex.com.au.