Sydney Loves Fishing needs your help!
THE New South Wales Recreational Fishing Alliance (NSWRFA) is working to save recreational fishing access in Sydney Harbour and in all waters from Newcastle to Wollongong, but, they need our help.
The NSWRFA is working on a video to show that the recreational fishery is healthy and sustainable and to debunk some of the myths being used to push fishing lockouts in the Sydney region.
The NSWRFA has shot professional video footage both above and below the water to give us up-to-date images of what we see every day as anglers; a productive fishery that can easily sustain well-managed recreational fishing.
They need our help though by donating a modest amount to complete the video processing and production. Once completed the video will be shared on websites and social media.
They need just $2000 from Sydney's anglers. Just a few dollars each from lots of anglers will get this over the line. Click here to make a donation to our fund raising account.
What happens to your donations?
- The fund pledges are collected on the secure Pozible fund-raising platform.
- No funds are taken from your pledge unless we collectively reach the target, so we are counting on everyone chipping in just a few dollars.Approximately $1500 of your donations will be used to meet video editing costs.
- Remaining funds will pay for promotion on social media and website expenses.
- Extra funds, if received, will be used to take more video footage and continue with a further campaign to prevent recreational fishing lockouts in the region.
- Your donation will be received by the Recreational Fishing Alliance of NSW, an incorporated not-for-profit association registered in NSW. A full account of donations received and how the funds have been spent will be shown on our websites www.sydneylovesfishing.com.au and also on www.rfansw.com.au.
Please help with a small donation - a few dollars from each of us will get the project completed.